An enriched library is an essential requisite of an Engineering or Technical Institution. The library mirror the current advancement occuring in the sphere of Technology & Engineering. We also provide Audio / Video facilities for the better understanding of the subjects. To satiate the need of the students the Institute has established a library which has a vast accumulation of plenty of authenticated books on various branches of Engineering & Technology.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The membership of the library is open to all the students of the institute who had paid their library fees.
- A students desirous to borrow books from the library must have an identity card issued by the institute.
- Only one book is issued at a time to a student.
- Reference book will be issued to the student.
- No book can be issued twice a month to a student.
- There is a provision of study of the reference book in the Library room itself.
- The Mutual transfer of the allotted books are not allowed among the borrowers.
- The books will be issued to the students only on allotted time and date.
- The students will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of the book caused by him other and he / she may be asked to replace it.
- A student can retain a Book for 7 days only with him/her.
- A fine of Rs. 2/- per day will be charged for the extra keeping of the Book.